Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day (a little early)

I love Valentine's day! It's a holiday that Randall and I equally enjoy celebrating! (which does not come easily in our house!) Our first Valentine's day married I came home from teaching and I noticed red and white balloons tied all the way up our stair case! I got really excited as I walked up to the apartment and let me tell you, I was not disappointed. He had managed to find everything in our house that had a heart on it and put it all together on one table. The floor was covered in balloons and he had hung some newly purchased valentines decorations all over the living room! It was so much fun, and I have to say that every Valentine's day since that one has been just as good! He is always creative and thoughtful and usually decorates the kitchen with streamers and presents the night before! We always have so much fun and tonight wasn't any different. We went to the Valentine dinner that our PCF youth put on. We had the privilege of sitting with the Haskells and had a blast. Thanks John and Melissa, it was so fun! As the world takes Saturday to celebrate love, take some time this week to seek the one that is the author and creator of love! He is the best at it and He will never disappoint! Be blessed!

My Sweetheart!!
Me and Melissa John and Randall goofing off! Our dinner table
Happy Valentine's day!

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Happy V-Day! Love the blog... so far so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I love the one of John and Randall--they look like they are totally up to something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland! I'm glad to got to spend some time with your love as did I. These are the great memories:)

    ReplyDelete