Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Things I am thankful for today~
Waking up to my awesome husband having the ads on my kitchen table(and coffee made too) by about 6:30am!!
Snuggling on the couch before the kids woke up watching an episode of the office!
Seeing each one of my precious children one by one with their sleepy head hair walk in and say "Happy Thanksgiving!"
Randall getting the Christmas lights up before noon!
The kids cleaning up the dog doodoo in the backyard!
Looking at all the ads with Michelle and being so thankful that she has become such an important part of our family this year!
Our good friends who invited us to share their thanksgiving meal with them!
My gracious and loving God who listens and answers when I talk with Him!
An afternoon to lounge with the family with NO agenda!
BLACK FRIDAY starting in just a few short hours~wahoo!!



Be Blessed!


1 comment:

  1. And I'm thankful for you and your family! And, WHY IN THE WORLD did you get up at 6:30 on Thanksgiving?!

    ReplyDelete